Welcome to Hoskin Home Loans which is part of Hoskin Financial Planning who are Independent Financial Advisers, regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority providing financial planning services.
About us at Hoskin Home Loans and how we work.
Hoskin Homeloans sources it’s secured loans from a whole-of-market panel of lenders, which, combined, covers all types of products from prime clients through to clients with recent or historic credit problems.
Secured loans can be used in a variety of scenarios, for example:
- Avoid paying an Early Repayment Charge (ERC) on an existing mortgage
- Client has a very low SVR (Standard Variable Rare) or BBR (Bank Of England Base Rate) tracker mortgage that they do not want to move away from
- Raise finance for any legal purpose, including debt consolidation, home improvement and business funding
- Raise money quickly – loans are typically completed in 2–3 weeks.
Some unique selling points of a secured loan:
- Loans from £10,000–£250,000 (more by referral)
- Up to 95% LTV on residential properties
- Up to 70% LTV on commercial and buy-to-let properties
- Up to 75% LTV for clients with credit problems (the more severe the problems the lower the LTV)
- Loan terms of 5–30 years
- Interest-only and repayment options available
No upfront costs to set up a secured loan – Hoskin Homeloans will cover all costs, including valuation.
Max ERC is one month’s interest after one month’s notice
Generous commission structure
Hoskin Home loans has a generous commission structure to reward you for your referrals. We guarantee that we will never cross-sell to an introduced client and to pay commission on any additional business your clients bring in the future. We are also happy to deal directly with your clients if you prefer.
FCA REGULATION OF SECURED LOANS
Secured loans are here to stay and are now regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), if you are a mortgage advisor or an intermediary in the financial world you need to develop a relationship with a secured loan packager like Hoskin Home loans to ensure that you comply with the FCA rules and regulations. “where a borrower wants to raise additional funds, they must be made aware that in addition to a further advance or remortgage, a second charge or unsecured loan may be more appropriate.” Be a forward thinking broker and team up today with an FCA compliant company.
If you are not currently a registered introducer and would like to provide your clients with a market-leading secured loan service, please to register.
For more information on our proposition or to discuss a potential case today, please call on Maldon 01621 – 876030.
This website is intended for authorised intermediary use only. Those without professional mortgage experience should not rely solely on it’s content.
For more information please contact us at Hoskin Home Loans.
Think carefully before securing other debts against your home. Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage or any other debt secured on it.